Seriously, is that hard?
To discovery which file type you have to use for your image just follow these simple instructions in following priority order:
- Have text? Use PNG.
- Is a piece of art like a draw, aÂ paintingÂ or a webcomic? Use PNG.
- It is… moving! UseÂ GIF.
- Is a photo? Use JPG.
- Is notÂ exactlyÂ a photo but contains photos (like people. trees and landscapes)? Use JPG.
- Is not a photo, does not contain a photo but I remain concerned about the size of my file despite the breakthrough in telecommunication speeds. TryÂ PNG with indexed palette and Floydâ€“Steinberg color dithering.
- Nah, man. Use JPG but with all lower compression or higher quality options you may find.
- It’s nothing listed above!Â Sir, your problem is far away from the scope of theseÂ instructions.
what I feel when I see someone using JPG when he should be using a PNG http://t.co/7j4lFnoD
when you have to use ( GIF or PNG or JPG ) in your images ?
infelizmente o pessoal do G1 ainda nÃ£o leu o meu tutorial http://t.co/AtdgqJTv