- an enormous aluminum heat sink (120x120x54.1mm)
- 4 copper direct contact heatpipes
- It comes with one 120mm PWM fan, you can by an extra one and have one fan for air intake and another for exhausting air.
- The fan has snap brackets, you don’t need screws to add or remove them from the heat sink.
- This model also comes with LEDs in the fan but there is one without.
- It comes with enough thermal paste for one or two usages.
- Compatible with IntelÂ® LGA 2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1150/775.
- Compatible with AMD FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2.
- This pc cooler usually goes for about $29 but after a coupon and a rebate it went down to $15.
Here is how a regular Intel stock OEM heat sink and fan (left) compares to a Cooler Master Hyper 212 heat sink (right):
As you can see, it is much larger than a regular air cooler.
Cooler Master Hyper 212 size and clearance:
Fan (with LED):
The Cooler Master HAF 912 case could fit the Hyper 212 but I can see where other cases may not fit this cooler.
Be First to Comment